CellOPark 2019 Annual Survey and Promotion T&Cs
CellOPark – Annual Survey and Promotion – T&C’s
- The promoter is:
CellOPark Australia PTY LTD, A.C.N 130 676 149, of Suite 2204, Level 22 Tower 1 Westfield Shopping Centre, 520 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
- The competition is open to CellOPark members who are residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of CellOPark Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant agrees to the following terms;
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- waives all claims associated with the competition; and
- indicates they are an eligible entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is by completing the survey sent to active members on the 19 December 2019.
- The competition will commence once the survey is sent out on 19 December 2019.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will only count as a single valid entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm 05 January 2020.
- Entries must be received prior to the closing date. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason whatsoever prior to the closing date.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Prior to the closing date;
- Complete the CellOPark survey sent out by the Promoter on 19 December 2019 hosted on Survey Monkey; and
- and suggest a new app name in the final question.
“The name CellOPark originally came from ‘Cellular Phone Parking’. Since no-one uses the term ‘Cellular’ anymore, we are also considering changing our app name to align with the times. What do think would be a good new name for our app?.”
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 5 x $100 worth of CellOPark prepaid value
- The prize value is capped at $500AUD in total (based on 5 x $100)
- A credit of $100AUD will be added to the 5 winners’ registered CellOPark account and is valid for use for 1 year following the credit allocation.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter and may go to a vote by those who completed the survey. The top 5 name suggestions selected will win the respective entrant a prize. Should a name selected be nominated by more than 1 entrant – the prize for that name will be divided between all the entrants who suggested that name and if more than 10 entrants suggested that name – a random draw will be made between those entrants and only one of the 10 entrants will win the whole $100 credit.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from such winner and may at their own discretion nominate a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and waives any and all rights, past, present and future to the suggested name (and/or tag-line) and acknowledges CellOPark Australia is the owner of all submissions in the competition. To clarify – the entrant grants CellOPark Australia a perpetual, unconditional, irrevocable, royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive right and/or licence to use that name (and/or tag-line) should CellOPark Australia choose to do so in any way shape or form, anywhere and at anytime, without any compensation.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of NSW and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- The Promoter does not accept any liability whatsoever for any claims or losses associated with this promotion.
- For each valid entry, CellOPark will be donating 10c to Sydney Children’s Hospital by March 2020.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.