12 Days of Christmas campaign Terms and Conditions
12 Days of Christmas campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion: This Promotion opens at 12.01 am on 1 December 2016 and closes on 11.59 pm on 12 December 2016.
- How to receive your credit: Sign up to the CellOPark Australia App (“the APP”) between 1-12 December 2016 and enter the promotion code “BCC12days” into the promo code field to receive your free $10.00 parking credit (“the Credit”). The App is available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Credit: The Credit is only valid for use until 11.59 pm on 31 March 2017 and is only for use at Brisbane City Council on-street parking spaces. Credits are limited to one credit per CellOPark Australia parking account. Credits only apply to customers using a post-paid account (have a Credit/Debit card as their payment option)
- Payments: The App is managed and administered by CellOPark Australia Pty LTD on behalf of Brisbane City Council. Any credit will be credited to your CellOPark Australia Account and is not redeemable for cash.
- Existing Customers: If you are an existing iPark customer, once you register as a CellOPark Australia customer during 1-12 December using the above-mentioned promo code, you will also receive the free $10.00 parking credit. Existing customers who signed up since March 2016 will also eligible to receive the $10 credit which will be credited to your CellOPark Australia customer account automatically. This will be reflected in the end of month invoice.
- Regulations: Parking must be in accordance with Council local laws and regulations as displayed on Council’s parking signs. The Credit cannot be used for payment or part payment of any parking fines or infringements.
- No Liability of Council: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible applications or sign ups. CellOPark Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 130 676 149 is the owner of the CellOPark Australia App (the”App”) and by downloading the App, the Customer accepts that, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is sustained (including but not limited to direct or indirect consequential loss) by the Customer as a result of downloading or using the App. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the credit.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- Council reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and to cancel or amend the promotion without notice or further recourse for customers.
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Brisbane City Council ABN 72 002 765 795 acting through Transport, Planning and Strategy Branch, Brisbane Infrastructure Division, whose principal offices are at Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane.
- For more information on this Council offer, or for assistance, please contact CellOPark Australia on (07) 5646 5222, or Council on (07) 3403 8888.